Your support of the Fox Valley Symphony Orchestra makes it possible for us to:
- attract and keep highly talented musicians
- feature world-class guest artists
- operate a vibrant youth orchestra program
- offer education and outreach programs for all ages
- make music throughout the Fox Valley Region
Ticket sales only cover 60 percent of the cost of a concert, so your support truly makes the difference and provides affordable opportunities to experience live symphonic music.
Friends who donate at least $2,500 each fiscal year become members of our Sostenuto society, participating in special events and enjoying free admission to our Concertmaster series.
Friends who donate at least $350 each fiscal year are welcomed to the Partners Lounge during our FVSO concerts.
Our fiscal year runs July 1 through June 30.
How To Make A Contribution
- Online: Go to our secure online giving page.
- By Phone: Call 920-968-0300 to contribute with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
- By Mail: Print and mail the FVS Contributor Form (PDF) to Fox Valley Symphony, 10 East College Ave. Suite 207, Appleton, WI 54911 with your check or your credit card information.
Chair Sponsors are corporations, organizations and individuals who support musician chairs in the orchestra. Chair sponsors have a direct impact on the musicians and the Symphony's ability to continue to attract talent musicians of the highest caliber and play a vital role in creating quality performances, concert after concert.
The FVSO recognizes the commitment our chair sponsors have made by placing their name under the name of the musician whose chair they are sponsoring in concert program insert. Gold chair covers signify a sponsored musician.
The FVSO also thanks the several individuals who have endowed musician chairs, providing a legacy of support.